What does PTO fund?
SEES PTO supplements our children’s core educational programs with more than $140,000 annually. This money allows SEES staff to provide a more comprehensive education in Science, Technology, Art, and PE while also supporting our dedicated teachers and staff.
Money donated to SEES PTO funds:
- Art instructor salary and supplies
- Science instructor salary and supplies
- Drama instructor salary and supplies
- Instructional aides
- Library books and supplies
- School Activities (Monster Bash, Girls Night Out, Boys Night Out, Talent Show)
- Education Mini Grants
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Grade Level Assemblies
- 5th Grade Promotion
- Weekly Readers
- Club T-shirts (track, student council, tech squad)
- PE equipment and programs